No products in the cart.
This programme provides key information and strategies for the self-care and wellness of caregivers.
- Understanding the disease of the person you are caring for
- Awareness and signs of caregivers’ stress, emotional, mental and physical
- Caregivers’ “survival tools”
- Pre- and post-assessment of individual’s emotional, mental and physical
- Post-programme Evaluation and Self-reflection
Minimum 12, Maximum 15 participants
Trainer/s: Fadzilah Arahman, Jessie Toh and Isabel Kang
Duration per Session: 2 hours
No. of Sessions: 6 hours
Language of Instruction: English, Chinese